Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Weightsweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Lovely Free Weights Bench Press #6 From The Manufacturer. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4416 x 4416. It's file size is only 693 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Free Weights Bench Press.
Lovely Free Weights Bench Press #6 From The Manufacturer framed mirror by coloring and give could be a contemporary pretty decorations that are national. Though a straightforward form, towel tray made from bamboo, for example within the picture above does not seem old fashioned, definitely. Its modest design, merged having a contemporary style minimalism that is interior. As we realize, the bamboo-section with its stops sealed. Stops that were closed can be used as organic planting medium. Simply need dexterity and expertise, then be potted plant of bamboo.
Exclusive multipurpose sheet can be obtained from bamboo. Wooden panels arranged while in the type of the look modern having a load but nevertheless you will find shades of creative and exclusive. Sundries decor occupancy of another bamboo partition or space divider. When the partition is usually based on bamboo, arranged and purposely but in the impression of bamboo are created entire. Add lamps that are yellow in the bottom to create atmosphere and spectacular effects.
Surface bamboo about the surfaces of the lavatory is made only partially, not fully. Highlight wall was properly turn into a focal-point in the bathroom of the present day societal type. Rooftops which can be truly suitable, and eco-friendly for locations with tropical environment like Lovely Free Weights Bench Press #6 From The Manufacturer's roof, Philippines. No need to be worried about bamboo roof's durability and toughness, due to bamboo's advanced-technology might be maintained and will be tough.