Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Wingwing (wing),USA pronunciation n.
- either of the two forelimbs of most birds and of bats, corresponding to the human arms, that are specialized for flight.
- either of two corresponding parts in flightless birds, which may be rudimentary, as in certain ratite birds, or adapted for swimming, as in penguins.
- one of the paired, thin, lateral extensions of the body wall of an insect, located on the mesothorax and the metathorax, by means of which it flies.
- a similar structure with which gods, angels, demons, etc., are conceived to be provided for the purpose of flying.
- an arm of a human being, esp. a baseball player's pitching or throwing arm.
- a means or instrument of flight, travel, or progress.
- the act or manner of flying.
- something resembling or likened to a bird's wing, as a vane or sail of a windmill.
- one of a pair of airfoils attached transversely to the fuselage of an aircraft and providing lift.
- both airfoils, taken collectively.
- a part of a building projecting on one side of, or subordinate to, a central or main part.
- either of two forward extensions of the sides of the back of an easy chair.
- either of the two side portions of an army or fleet, usually called right wing and left wing, and distinguished from the center;
- an administrative and tactical unit of the U.S. Air Force consisting of two or more groups, headquarters, and certain supporting and service units.
- (in flight formation) noting a position to the side and just to the rear of another airplane.
- [Fort.]either of the longer sides of a crownwork, uniting it to the main work.
- (in some team games) any one of the positions, or a player in such a position, on the far side of the center position, known as the left and right wings with reference to the direction of the opposite goal.
- the platform or space on the right or left of the stage proper.
- See wing flat.
- an ala: the wings of the sphenoid.
- any leaflike expansion, as of a samara.
- one of the two side petals of a papilionaceous flower. See diag. under papilionaceous.
- either of the parts of a double door, screen, etc.
- the feather of an arrow.
- a faction within a political party, as at one extreme or the other: conflict between the right wing and the left wing.
- one of the far side areas of the hold of a merchant vessel.
- a fender of an automobile, truck, bicycle, or other vehicle.
- on the wing:
- in flight, or flying: a bird on the wing.
- in motion;
active: Scouts are on the wing in search of a new talent.
- take wing:
- to begin to fly;
take to the air.
- to leave in haste;
depart: Our resolutions to economize swiftly took wing.
- under one's wing, under one's protection, care, or patronage: She took the orphan under her wing.
- to equip with wings.
- to enable to fly, move rapidly, etc.;
lend speed or celerity to.
- to supply with a winglike part, a side structure, etc.
- to transport on or as on wings.
- to perform or accomplish by wings.
- to traverse in flight.
- to wound or disable in the wing: to wing a bird.
- to wound (a person) in an arm or other nonvital part.
- to bring down (as a flying bird) by a shot.
- to throw;
lob: He winged a ball through the neighbor's window.
- to brush or clean with a wing.
- [Theat.]to perform (a part, role, etc.) relying on prompters in the wings.
- to travel on or as if on wings;
soar: They are winging to the coast.
- wing it, to accomplish or execute something without sufficient preparation or experience;
improvise: He had no time to study, so he had to wing it.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Hi there, this attachment is about Ordinary Gingham Armchair #2 Wing Chair Is Matching Ottomon In Gingham Blue.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1488 x 1232. This blog post's file size is just 199 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Gingham Armchair.
Gardening is really an enjoyable activity to rest. Just how to pick Gingham Armchair turned one of the critical aspects of farming. Moreover, there are many sorts and colors of box sold building the selection approach could be more fascinating and perplexing. Therefore, before picking a container that is appropriate to get a selection of crops inside your home, make certain that you have discovered the next methods.
It may possibly produce the roots to rot since the pot's base can clog and damp. Additionally, notice additionally the area you will employ to put the pan. If that's unlikely to be confined, in order to conserve area, you can test to employ a hanging container.
Over merely a place pan, to plant can also function as decor. Choice of the appropriate pot will improve the beauty of your residence. Alternatively, in the event the measurement of the pot you decide on is too big, there be of nutrients that'll not be attained from the origins, so there will infact a lot in useless.