Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Furfur (fûr),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., furred, fur•ring.
- the fine, soft, thick, hairy coat of the skin of a mammal.
- the skin of certain animals, as the sable, ermine, or beaver, covered with such a coat, used for lining, trimming, or making garments.
- a garment made of fur.
- any coating resembling or suggesting fur, as certain matter on the tongue.
- any conventional representation of a fur, as ermine, vair, potent, or their variations.
- make the fur fly:
- to cause a scene or disturbance, esp. of a violent nature;
make trouble: When the kids got mad they really made the fur fly.
- to do things quickly: She always makes the fur fly when she types.
- of or pertaining to fur, animal skins, dressed pelts, etc.: a fur coat; a fur trader.
- to line, face, or trim, with fur, as a garment.
- to apply furring to (a wall, ceiling, etc.).
- to clothe (a person) with fur.
- to coat with foul or deposited matter.
Beanbean (bēn),USA pronunciation n.
- the edible nutritious seed of various plants of the legume family, esp. of the genus Phaseolus.
- a plant producing such seeds.
- the pod of such a plant, esp. when immature and eaten as a vegetable.
- any of various other beanlike seeds or plants, as the coffee bean.
- a person's head.
- a coin or a bank note considered as a coin: I can't pay for the ticket, I don't have a bean in my jeans.
- a minimum amount of money: They've been disinherited and now haven't a bean.
- beans, the slightest amount: He doesn't know beans about navigation.
- full of beans, [Informal.]
vital: He is still full of beans at 95.
- spill the beans, [Informal.]to disclose a secret, either accidentally or imprudently, thereby ruining a surprise or plan: He spilled the beans, and she knew all about the party in advance.
- to hit on the head, esp. with a baseball.
- beans, (used to express disbelief, annoyance, etc.).
Bagbag (bag),USA pronunciation n., v., bagged, bag•ging, interj.
- a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth;
- something resembling or suggesting such a receptacle.
- a suitcase or other portable container for carrying articles, as in traveling.
- a purse or moneybag.
- the amount or quantity a bag can hold.
- any of various measures of capacity.
- a sac, as in an animal body.
- an udder.
- a small glassine or cellophane envelope containing a narcotic drug or a mixture of narcotics.
- something hanging in a loose, pouchlike manner, as skin or cloth;
a baggy part: He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.
- [Baseball.]base1 (def. 8b).
- [Hunting.]the amount of game taken, esp. by one hunter in one hunting trip or over a specified period.
- a person's avocation, hobby, major interest, or obsession: Jazz isn't my bag.
- a person's mood or frame of mind: The boss is in a mean bag today.
- an environment, condition, or situation.
many (usually fol. by of ): bags of time; bags of money.
- bag and baggage:
- with all one's personal property: When they went to collect the rent, they found he had left, bag and baggage.
- completely, totally: The equipment had disappeared, bag and baggage, without even the slightest trace.
- bag of bones, an emaciated person or animal.
- bag of tricks, a supply of expedient resources;
stratagems: Maybe they will finally be honest with us, once they've run through their bag of tricks.
- hold the bag, [Informal.]to be forced to bear the entire blame, responsibility, or loss that was to have been shared: His accomplices flew to South America on news of the theft and left him holding the bag.
- in the bag, virtually certain;
definite: Her promotion is in the bag. The sale of the house is in the bag.
- old bag,an unattractive, often slatternly woman: a gossipy old bag.
- to swell or bulge: A stiff breeze made the sails bag out.
- to hang loosely like an empty bag: His socks bagged at the ankles.
- to pack groceries or other items into a bag.
- to cause to swell or bulge;
distend: The wind bagged the curtain.
- to put into a bag.
- to kill or catch, as in hunting: I bagged my first deer when I was a teenager.
- [Theat.]clew (def. 10a).
- to quit, abandon, or skip: I bagged my math class today. We'd better bag the deal. I was working too hard so I decided to bag it.
- bags! (used to lay first claim to something): Bags it! Bags, I go first!
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about White Fur Bean Bag Chair (delightful Fuzzy Bean Bag Chairs #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 540 x 540. This photo's file size is just 18 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Fuzzy Bean Bag Chairs.
Fuzzy Bean Bag Chairs become the most critical aspect in the option of flooring to your house. If the ground your colour decide on also black if you have a small household minimalist, then this can make your house inside look fascinated claustrophobic and uncomfortable.
Once we vary for the reason that place there is a popular feeling, peaceful, and comfortable. Hence the color of the hardwood surfaces can you choose should certainly since a mistake of ceramic shades may ascertain the wonder of one's home you give consideration , nor be underestimated.
If we feel uneasy in the residence, then you certainly and your family will not feel comfortable sitting at home to be able to make the undesirable aftereffects of your family members end up like to play outside the residence. You can view the difference when there are two hues in the area using the size of the location of the space the same colour of a floor nevertheless they are very different.