Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hi guys, this post is about Broadgate Farm Cottages ( Farm Cottages Yorkshire #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1310 x 661. It's file size is only 150 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Farm Cottages Yorkshire.
Choosing a Broadgate Farm Cottages ( Farm Cottages Yorkshire #4) can not be haphazard. The house white shade needs a specific style for exterior or your inside. The exclusive layout of this ofcourse has to be done to generate the feeling of the home white. As the home that is white itself has constraints on the room's part.
Farm Cottages Yorkshire is frequently done to create an environment of beauty and calm. But there's no injury so that the place look brighter in the event that you pick colored sleep. Like, only a dark brown color, black and violet Tosca. All these shades appear lovely and sophisticated. The color could be put on the usage of his cot.
As for the bedlinen and bad address themselves can use other colors for example white pink, silver in addition to a mix of several hues. That you do not must select white color a sleep of color that is white which will be centered by colour that is white.
One important thing to do inside the arrangement of the house white by choosing basic sleep of white color in line with the notion itself. With so suites are confined in proportions will soon be experienced more relieved. Not only this, the right design is likely to make the area luxurious, tidy and more gorgeous.