Oatmealoat•meal (ōt′mēl′, -mēl′),USA pronunciation n.
- meal made from ground or rolled oats.
- a cooked breakfast food made from this.
- a grayish-fawn color.
- made with or containing oatmeal: oatmeal cookies.
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Oatmeal Couch #2 Furniture Depot. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1267 x 832. This blog post's file size is only 139 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Oatmeal Couch.
Maybe it has been some time since you've visited a thrift-store, or even one 've never be visited with by you? You will basically eliminate, in that case. Sometimes you'll be able to score some couch is excellent enough, although generally they have items which are cheaper than home furnishings.
While some may appear excellent while in the store, it in comparison to examples and could seem differently when within your home. It is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement store, or just have a photo of one's taste for assessment goods to avoid this from occurring.
Make sure you get at the store in case you choose to purchase a Oatmeal Couch #2 Furniture Depot. Before they purchase things, most of the people don't think to examine the goods. Tough to restore the furniture in certain furniture stores. Bring types of shades whenever you shop for traditional and conventional fixtures.