MickeyMick•ey (mik′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -eys, adj.
- Also called Mick′ey Finn′. a drink, usually alcoholic, to which a drug, purgative, or the like, has been secretly added, that renders the unsuspecting drinker helpless.
- (often l.c.) Also, micky. a potato, esp. a roasted Irish potato.
- a male or female given name.
- (sometimes l.c.) See mickey mouse.
Mousemouse (n. mous;v. mouz),USA pronunciation n., pl. mice (mīs),USA pronunciation v., moused, mous•ing.
- any of numerous small Old World rodents of the family Muridae, esp. of the genus Mus, introduced widely in other parts of the world.
- any similar small animal of various rodent and marsupial families.
- a quiet, timid person.
- a palm-sized, button-operated device that can be slid on wheels or ball bearings over a desktop to move the cursor on a CRT to any position, or slid over a drawing in order to recreate the drawing on a CRT. Cf. joystick (def. 2).
- a swelling under the eye, caused by a blow or blows;
- a girl or woman.
- to hunt out, as a cat hunts out mice.
- [Naut.]to secure with a mousing.
- to hunt for or catch mice.
- to prowl about, as if in search of something: The burglar moused about for valuables.
- to seek or search stealthily or watchfully, as if for prey.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello , this blog post is about Mickey Mouse Party Ideas (superior Mickey Decorations #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 874 x 582. This blog post's file size is just 117 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Mickey Decorations.
We'd like to talk about some tips on workbench before talking about Mickey Decorations. In this instance, there are several important things in choosing an office chair on your business you should know and contemplate. Choose a certain model office chairs, office chairs usually have a guarantee of 2 years, both legs of the chair, hydraulic, and the forearms of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Together with that, sometimes we're perplexed. On the other-hand we also feel waste, office chairs where we have been there it is just the design and shade have now been faulty, although Mickey Mouse Party Ideas (superior Mickey Decorations #3) that we need while at work is important.
Select a seat in line with the budget / needs of the business. Change along with of the seat together with shade and your preference of one's furniture. Make sure to choose a chair that has a comfortable foam or gentle if you sitdown.