Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hello , this post is about Country Living Magazine ( How To Decorate A Wine Bottle #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 523 x 740. It's file size is just 72 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: How To Decorate A Wine Bottle.
The home frequently has its character. Furthermore using the cottage are observed in britain. Do not want to modify the building's structure is too much, Country Living Magazine ( How To Decorate A Wine Bottle #3) designs and standard pad compete.
Never requested an outcome, stunning! To be able to keep up with the building's persona, the artist Alex Saint of Home Structure putting a home design independent of the major building. The result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, great britain may be the building under consideration.
If you like the atmosphere of the comfortable kitchen as well as peaceful with an antique that is moderate sense, then this Country Living Magazine ( How To Decorate A Wine Bottle #3) with probably an excellent choice for you. To acquire this model you may make cheap kitchen cabinets an election which have pattern and make use of a wooden ground features a sample. Hotter will be felt by applying light hues brown with touches of lumber and bright colors will make meal in the kitchen together with your family.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and is today past renovation's stage. Rather than wanting to copy the cottage's kind, Alex E decided to build one more home design that'll reduce the architectural change of the complete hotel and protect this house's type.
Need to bring the atmosphere is comfortable and cozy, the furniture includes a comfortable white color as his finishing. Storage that is much and contemporary equipment is also beautiful home layout enhances that one. Furthermore with up-lighting to illuminate the area during the night.
The kitchen layout a cube of in the kind. Glass' use here is designed to manage to control the temperature. Glass sliding doors can be exposed to offer fresh air in to the place while summer comes. Floors utilizing the same product with an external veranda for there to be a popular line between the Country Living Magazine ( How To Decorate A Wine Bottle #3) with fresh home.