The blog post of Elephant Room Decor have 6 attachments including Elephant Room Decor Great Pictures #1 Pottery Barn Kids, Exceptional Elephant Room Decor #2 Boho Elephant Tapestry, Ganesh Elephant Wall Hanging, Indie Shabby Chic Distressed Tapestry Wall Decor ., Elephant Wall Decals, Elephant Room Decor #5 Best 25+ Elephant Room Ideas On Pinterest | Elephant Room Ideas, Elephant Stuff And Elephant Nursery Decor, Elephant Bedding, Bohemian Duvet Cover Set, Indie Ganesh Vintage Bedding Set, Boho Elephant ., Elephant Room Decor Amazing Ideas #7 Look What I Found On Turquoise & Pink Four-Piece Elephant Stripe Quilt Set By Lush Décor. Here are the attachments:
Elephant Room Decor was uploaded on November 28, 2018 at 12:40 pm. This article is posted in the Decor category. Elephant Room Decor is labelled with Elephant Room Decor, Elephant, Room, Decor..
Elephantel•e•phant (el′ə fənt),USA pronunciation n., pl. -phants, (esp. collectively) -phant for 1.
- either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana(African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus(Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africanais threatened;
E. maximus is endangered.
- a representation of this animal, used in the U.S. since 1874 as the emblem of the Republican party.
- See white elephant.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 23 × 28 in. (58 × 71 cm). Cf. double elephant.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Decordé•cor (dā kôr′, di-, dā′kôr),USA pronunciation n.
- style or mode of decoration, as of a room, building, or the like: modern office décor; a bedroom having a Spanish décor.
- decoration in general;
ornamentation: beads, baubles, and other décor.
- [Theat.]scenic decoration;
The home often has a unique personality. Also with the cottage can be found in the UK. Don't want to alter the framework of the building is too much, Elephant Room Decor styles take on traditional pad.
Never questioned attractive, a result! So that you can take care of a building's identity, the artist Alex Saint of Home Architecture introducing a home design independent of the major building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, the united kingdom may be the building in-question.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and is now after dark stage of reconstruction. In place of looking to mimic the cottage's style, Alex E made a decision to develop one more home style that can minimize the structural change of the complete lodge and protect the character with this home.