Cookiecook•ie (kŏŏk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a small cake made from stiff, sweet dough rolled and sliced or dropped by spoonfuls on a large, flat pan (cookie sheet) and baked.
sweetheart (a term of address, usually connoting affection).
- a person: a smart cookie; a tough cookie.
- an alluring young woman.
- [South Atlantic U.S.](chiefly North Carolina). a doughnut.
- a bun.
- toss or spill one's cookies, [Slang.]to vomit.Also, cooky.
Cuttercut•ter (kut′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who cuts, esp. as a job, as one who cuts fabric for garments.
- a machine, tool, or other device for cutting.
- a single-masted sailing vessel, very similar to a sloop but having its mast set somewhat farther astern, about two-fifths of the way aft measured on the water line.
- a ship's boat having double-banked oars and one or two lugsails.
- Also called revenue cutter. a lightly armed government vessel used to prevent smuggling and enforce the customs regulations.
- a person employed as a film editor.
- a small, light sleigh, usually single-seated and pulled by one horse.
- Also called rubber. a brick suitable for cutting and rubbing.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef )
- a low-quality grade of beef between utility and canner.
- beef of this grade, mostly used in processed beef products, as sausage.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef ) graded between utility and canner.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hi , this picture is about Cookie Cutter Bird Seed Feeders ( Diy Bird Seed Feeder #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 510 x 765. This photo's file size is only 60 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Diy Bird Seed Feeder.
The Diy Bird Seed Feeder will be since it can be a retreat where the men, naturally you along with your spouse live, the position that's kept since the many sacred and crucial the main household. Due to this place's importance, it deserves proper care while retaining the most effective and effectively -developed elements of the house. And surprising your associate is one of the best methods to begin modifying your master suite design.
There are enough tips for that master bedroom layout that you might be confusing which kind to decide on and can choose from. Patterns and types like in the inside of residences that are additional, your bedroom justifies design and the best style.
Limit and surfaces should be coated with shades that really must be jive with everything while in the area. Contemplate what type of emotions might are available in color and for your associate as well as you. You'll be able to pick live, relax, natural, and color that may incorporate the feel of dilemma and luxury from the master suite.
Some quality design that will enable you to should be used by you as well as relax and your partner employs the bedroom since the place that is best to refresh by the end of the afternoon. Quiet habits, common nevertheless exclusive, unusual art, and the bedroom design's toned traits ensure it is where for-you both.