[Real Estate.]dining room.
Dr, [Chiefly Brit.]
- Drive (used in street names).
- Daughters of the (American) Revolution.
- Navig. See dead reckoning.
- Dutch Reformed.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hi there, this photo is about Dr Feeder Amazing Ideas #2 I Still Can't Decide!. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 611 x 692. It's file size is just 44 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Dr Feeder.
Dr Feeder Amazing Ideas #2 I Still Can't Decide! cannot be rejected in the event the wooden flooring has become ever more popular, even has turned into a tendency inside interior design's field. Type and numerous kinds are significantly currently mushrooming in the market. This calls for one to precisely pick what sort of wood floors are of good quality. But regrettably nearly all of you're still perplexed in choosing a normal wood flooring using the replica.
Evident from the following questions that usually happen from people regarding the wooden flooring. From your previous report we are able to discover before determining to decide on a wooden floor for that household and wooden floors balanced, should be thought about beforehand unfamiliar spot using floor.
Floor items are wooden surfaces that are authentic because a great number of timber floor items on the market are not all wood. Below we illustrate three varieties of timber floor products noticed from the product as a thought while in the choice. Listed here are on choosing a natural timber floors: Dr Feeder Amazing Ideas #2 I Still Can't Decide! such as sheets of board of a specific measurement three tips.
The features of this type are genuine and normal. Color-correction can be carried out through a means of varnish. Nonetheless, this kind of timber floor price present somewhat substantial since it consists of wood items that are solid. The installation requires a time that is long and usually cause chemical odors from concluding.
This type of material isn't tolerant to water. This sort of timber is truly a clone of the first wooden surfaces where the top of layer resembles timber motif produced from a kind of plastic. As it is made of plastic material so as better damage resistance. But when you need a warm environment with natural motifs derived from the Dr Feeder Amazing Ideas #2 I Still Can't Decide! that is first , Laminated Flooring is certainly not the choice that is right.
The benefits of manufactured wood floor is often called engineered parquet is along the way are created such that the most popular issues that generally arise in strong wood for example depreciation and folding doesn't occur, how the engineering system level where the layers of wood fixed with feed direction contrary to one another levels, the top coating is constructed of venner (layers of wood)