Moonmoon (mo̅o̅n),USA pronunciation n.
- the earth's natural satellite, orbiting the earth at a mean distance of 238,857 miles (384,393 km) and having a diameter of 2160 miles (3476 km).
- this body during a particular lunar month, or during a certain period of time, or at a certain point of time, regarded as a distinct object or entity. Cf. full moon, half-moon, new moon, waning moon, waxing moon.
- a lunar month, or, in general, a month.
- any planetary satellite: the moons of Jupiter.
- something shaped like an orb or a crescent.
- a platyfish.
- the buttocks, esp. when bared.
- blue moon, a very long period of time: Such a chance comes once in a blue moon.
- to act or wander abstractedly or listlessly: You've been mooning about all day.
- to sentimentalize or remember nostalgically: He spent the day mooning about his lost love.
- to gaze dreamily or sentimentally at something or someone: They sat there mooning into each other's eyes.
- to expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect.
- to spend (time) idly: to moon the afternoon away.
- to illuminate by or align against the moon.
- to expose one's buttocks to as a prank or gesture of disrespect.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Pitpit1 (pit),USA pronunciation n., v., pit•ted, pit•ting.
- a naturally formed or excavated hole or cavity in the ground: pits caused by erosion; clay pits.
- a covered or concealed excavation in the ground, serving as a trap.
- an excavation made in exploring for or removing a mineral deposit, as by open-cut methods.
- the shaft of a coal mine.
- the mine itself.
- the abode of evil spirits and lost souls;
hell: an evil inspiration from the pit.
- the pits, an extremely unpleasant, boring, or depressing place, condition, person, etc.;
the absolute worst: When you're alone, Christmas is the pits.
- a hollow or indentation in a surface: glass flawed by pits.
- a natural hollow or depression in the body: the pit of the back.
- pits, the armpits: up to my pits in work.
- a small, depressed scar, as one of those left on the skin after smallpox or chicken pox.
- an enclosure, usually below the level of the spectators, as for staging fights between dogs, cocks, or, formerly, bears.
- (in a commodity exchange) a part of the floor of the exchange where trading in a particular commodity takes place: the corn pit.
- all that part of the main floor of a theater behind the musicians.
- the main floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- orchestra (def. 2a).
- (in a hoistway) a space below the level of the lowest floor served.
- [Auto Racing.]an area at the side of a track, for servicing and refueling the cars.
- [Bowling.]the sunken area of a bowling alley behind the pins, for the placement or recovery of pins that have been knocked down.
- [Track.]the area forward of the takeoff point in a jumping event, as the broad jump or pole vault, that is filled with sawdust or soft earth to lessen the force of the jumper's landing.
- the area or room of a casino containing gambling tables.
- to mark or indent with pits or depressions: ground pitted by erosion.
- to scar with pockmarks: His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
- to place or bury in a pit, as for storage.
- to set in opposition or combat, as one against another.
- to put (animals) in a pit or enclosure for fighting.
- to become marked with pits or depressions.
- (of body tissue) to retain temporarily a mark of pressure, as by a finger, instrument, etc.
Hi guys, this photo is about Landmann 28335 Moon & Stars Fire Pit ( Moon And Star Fire Pit Idea #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 840 x 840. This picture's file size is only 88 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Moon And Star Fire Pit.
Devote their free moment after seized by active times, consuming dairy coffee with buddies or family work together at home is actually a wonderful environment plus a circumstance. Instances temperature restore your time using a lot of memories of camaraderie and recover vitality to struggle the worries of the job.
A Landmann 28335 Moon & Stars Fire Pit ( Moon And Star Fire Pit Idea #6) may reveal of decorating the household room, the non-public taste. You might desire various modern coffee-table to your home if you are a person who includes a contemporary home design. Contemporary coffee table demonstrating personal style.
Many Landmann 28335 Moon & Stars Fire Pit ( Moon And Star Fire Pit Idea #6) made of timber, a little different from the present day coffeetable that is frequently manufactured from lighting metal such as stainlesssteel and metal or possibly a combination of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffeetable has several kinds, a lot of the modern coffee table doesn't have four legs, a distinctive contemporary coffeetable is derived from an original variety.
It is possible to put a contemporary coffee table facing the couch or in a corner near the window. You devote your days to perform chess using them or can have a cup of coffee having a pal or family member while watching Television or examining the magazine.
An ideal blend of floors and components, convincing you to use a coffee-table that is contemporary as furniture in the family area or family room minimalist. Created Landmann 28335 Moon & Stars Fire Pit ( Moon And Star Fire Pit Idea #6) with compartments for storage was created underneath the desk to truly save the Television remote, young children games, journals or papers using a shelf.
Contemporary coffeetable affects the decoration is elegant and magnificent to look at of the house. If you prefer to place a contemporary coffee table in the living-room, it is better for you to know types and different styles of contemporary coffee table online.