Overheado•ver•head (adv. ō′vər hed′;adj., n. ō′vər hed′),USA pronunciation adv.
- over one's head;
up in the air or sky, esp. near the zenith: There was a cloud overhead.
- so as to be completely submerged or deeply involved: to plunge overhead in water; to sink overhead in debt.
- situated, operating, or passing above, aloft, or over the head: an overhead sprinkler system.
- of or pertaining to the general cost of running a business: overhead expenses; an overhead charge.
- the general, fixed cost of running a business, as rent, lighting, and heating expenses, which cannot be charged or attributed to a specific product or part of the work operation.
- [Accountableing.]that part of manufacturing costs for which cost per unit produced is not readily assignable.
- (in a hoistway) the distance between the last floor level served and the beam supporting the hoisting sheaves or machinery.
- (in racket sports) a stroke in which the ball or shuttlecock is hit with a downward motion from above the head;
- an overhead compartment, shelf, etc.: Pillows are in the overhead above each passenger's seat.
- Also called o′verhead shot′. [Motion Pictures, Television.]a shot in which the camera is positioned above the actors, esp. directly overhead.
- a ceiling light in a room: Turn off the overheads when you leave.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tor. a projector capable of projecting images above and behind the person operating it, thus allowing a lecturer or speaker to remain facing the audience while using it.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tion. a picture or image projected in this manner: a lecture enhanced with overheads.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Wirelesswire•less (wīər′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- having no wire.
- noting or pertaining to any of various devices that are operated with or actuated by electromagnetic waves.
- [Chiefly Brit.]radio.
- wireless telegraphy or telephony.
- a wireless telegraph or telephone, or the like.
- any system or device, as a cellular phone, for transmitting messages or signals by electromagnetic waves.
- a wireless message.
- [Chiefly Brit.]radio.
- to telegraph or telephone by wireless.
Howdy , this image is about Overhead Door Introduces A New Wireless Entry, Model OKP-BX ( Garage Door Entry Pad #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 752 x 948. This picture's file size is only 35 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Garage Door Entry Pad.
After arrested by occupied days, drinking milk caffeine with buddies or family interact at home is really a good atmosphere as well as a condition, invest their free time. Instances recover power to combat the worries of the work, heat and recover your time having a large amount of memories of togetherness.
Modern coffee-table affects the decor is sophisticated and luxurious to look at of the home. It's better for you to know the various models and types of modern coffeetable on the internet if you prefer to put a modern coffee table while in the living room.
A Overhead Door Introduces A New Wireless Entry, Model OKP-BX ( Garage Door Entry Pad #3) may reflect of decorating your family place the private flavor. In case you are someone who has a contemporary home style, you might favor different modern coffeetable for the home. Modern coffee table demonstrating individual preference.