Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Trellistrel•lis (trel′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a frame or structure of latticework;
- a framework of this kind used as a support for growing vines or plants.
- a summerhouse, gazebo, arch, etc., made chiefly or completely of latticework.
- [Heraldry.]a charge of bendlets overlying bendlets sinister, the whole being cloué at the crossings.
- to furnish with a trellis.
- to enclose in a trellis.
- to train or support on a trellis.
- to form into or like a trellis.
Hi peoples, this image is about Custom Metal Gardening Trellis ( Metal Trellis Phoenix #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 706 x 530. This image's file size is just 51 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Metal Trellis Phoenix.
the newly married couple to complete the home has chosen Custom Metal Gardening Trellis ( Metal Trellis Phoenix #1). As well as its style that is contemporary but nonetheless straightforward, this desk also been as a result of several benefits such as may be utilized as a means of gathering together your family, a kidis learning, a spot to put the kitchen gear etc.
This desk is normally coupled with a mini kitchen but can also be added to another space. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than different table due to the size that is small. If you prefer to get this desk, there is in playing some design multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm, no damage.
The Custom Metal Gardening Trellis ( Metal Trellis Phoenix #1) suited to kitchen space's present day sort. This mini table includes a form that is square that is modern to produce it search more presentable for a young pair that is energetic. Contemporary tables will also be quicker treated and cleaned consequently didn't devote long a young pair who're super busy.