Connectcon•nect (kə nekt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to join, link, or fasten together;
unite or bind: to connect the two cities by a bridge; Communication satellites connect the local stations into a network.
- to establish communication between;
put in communication: Operator, will you please connect me with Mr. Jones?
- to have as an accompanying or associated feature: pleasures connected with music.
- to cause to be associated, as in a personal or business relationship: to connect oneself with a group of like-minded persons; Our bank is connected with major foreign banks.
- to associate mentally or emotionally: She connects all telegrams with bad news.
- to link to an electrical or communications system;
hook up: to connect a telephone.
- to become connected;
join or unite: These two parts connect at the sides.
- (of trains, buses, etc.) to run so as to make connections (often fol. by with): This bus connects with a northbound bus.
- to have or establish successful communication;
make contact: I connected with two new clients today.
- to relate to or be in harmony with another person, one's work, etc.: We knew each other well but never connected.
- (of an addict or drug dealer) to make direct contact for the illegal sale or purchase of narcotics.
- to hit successfully or solidly: The batter connected for a home run. The boxer connected with a right.
con•nect′i•ble, con•nect′a•ble, adj.
- of or pertaining to a connection or connections: connect charges for a new cable television channel.
con•nect′i•bil′i•ty, con•nect′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Mobilemo•bile (mō′bəl, -bēl or, esp. Brit., -bīl for 1-8, 10, 11; mō′bēl or, Brit., -bīl for 9),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of moving or being moved readily.
- utilizing motor vehicles for ready movement: a mobile library.
- permanently equipped with vehicles for transport.
- flowing freely, as a liquid.
- changeable or changing easily in expression, mood, purpose, etc.: a mobile face.
- quickly responding to impulses, emotions, etc., as the mind.
- characterized by or permitting the mixing of social groups.
- characterized by or permitting relatively free movement from one social class or level to another.
- of or pertaining to a mobile.
- a piece of sculpture having delicately balanced units constructed of rods and sheets of metal or other material suspended in midair by wire or twine so that the individual parts can move independently, as when stirred by a breeze. Cf. stabile (def. 3).
- a mobile home.
- [CB Radio Slang.]a vehicle.
Tooltool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Husky 26 In. Connect Mobile Tool Box Black ( Home Depot Husky Tool Box #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 910 x 910. It's file size is only 43 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Home Depot Husky Tool Box.
Is be sure that you will see no issues with the rule workplace when changing your Husky 26 In. Connect Mobile Tool Box Black ( Home Depot Husky Tool Box #3). Minute, get an office wall was lined with all the shade you need. In case you have a tiny office, it would be much better to select shades that are natural is not that thick.
Furthermore, you can get a wall. Clinging an image about it can does this. It will certainly preserve a better environment, by doing this. Next, get your workplace structured by positioning workplace or a ledge with drawers or pockets include more. It'll be better to decorate, for those who have a bigger office. A nice and cozy lounge may be the greatest supplement to it.
It'd be more easy in case you have a larger office. Then after that you can incorporate objects easy to get your office with designs like home. Goods including vases, bulbs, mirrors and can affect in your office decoration.