Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
- to produce (a text, picture, etc.) by applying inked types, plates, blocks, or the like, to paper or other material either by direct pressure or indirectly by offsetting an image onto an intermediate roller.
- to reproduce (a design or pattern) by engraving on a plate or block.
- to form a design or pattern upon, as by stamping with an engraved plate or block: to print calico.
- to cause (a manuscript, text, etc.) to be published in print.
- to write in letters like those commonly used in print: Print your name on these forms.
- to produce (data) in legible alphanumeric or graphic form.
- to indent or mark by pressing something into or upon (something).
- to produce or fix (an indentation, mark, etc.), as by pressure.
- to impress on the mind, memory, etc.
- to fingerprint.
- to apply (a thing) with pressure so as to leave an indentation, mark, etc.: The horses printed their hoofs on the wet grass.
- to produce a positive picture from (a negative) by the transmission of light.
- to take impressions from type, an engraved plate, etc., as in a press.
- to produce by means of a reproduction process: to print in color; to print unevenly.
- to make an image by means of ink, chemical action, etc., as type, engraved plates, etc.: This type is too worn to print cleanly.
- to write in characters such as are used in print: He'd rather print than use longhand.
- to follow the vocation of a printer.
- print in, See burn (def. 36).
- print out, to make a printout of.
- the state of being printed.
- printed lettering, esp. with reference to character, style, or size: This print is too large for footnotes.
- printed material.
- a printed publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- a picture, design, or the like, printed from an engraved or otherwise prepared block, plate, etc.
- an indentation, mark, etc., made by the pressure of one body or thing on another.
- something with which an impression is made;
a stamp or die.
- a fingerprint.
- a design or pattern on cloth made by dyeing, weaving, or printing with engraved rollers, blocks of wood, stencils, etc.
- a cloth so treated.
- an article of apparel made of this cloth.
- something that has been subjected to impression, as a pat of butter.
- a picture, esp. a positive made from a negative.
- any reproduced image, as a blueprint.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a positive copy of a completed film or filmed program ready for showing;
- in print:
- in printed form;
- (of a book or the like) still available for purchase from the publisher.
- out of print, (of a book or the like) no longer available for purchase from the publisher.
- of, for, or comprising newspapers and magazines: print media.
Formform (fôrm),USA pronunciation n.
- external appearance of a clearly defined area, as distinguished from color or material;
configuration: a triangular form.
- the shape of a thing or person.
- a body, esp. that of a human being.
- a dummy having the same measurements as a human body, used for fitting or displaying clothing: a dressmaker's form.
- something that gives or determines shape;
- a particular condition, character, or mode in which something appears: water in the form of ice.
- the manner or style of arranging and coordinating parts for a pleasing or effective result, as in literary or musical composition: a unique form for the novel.
- [Fine Arts.]
- the organization, placement, or relationship of basic elements, as lines and colors in a painting or volumes and voids in a sculpture, so as to produce a coherent image;
the formal structure of a work of art.
- three-dimensional quality or volume, as of a represented object or anatomical part.
- an object, person, or part of the human body or the appearance of any of these, esp. as seen in nature: His work is characterized by the radical distortion of the human form.
- any assemblage of things of a similar kind constituting a component of a group, especially of a zoological group.
- [Crystall.]the combination of all the like faces possible on a crystal of given symmetry.
- due or proper shape;
orderly arrangement of parts;
- the structure, pattern, organization, or essential nature of anything.
- structure or pattern as distinguished from matter.
- (cap.) [Platonism.]idea (def. 7c).
- [Aristotelianism.]that which places a thing in its particular species or kind.
- [Logic.]the abstract relations of terms in a proposition, and of propositions to one another.
- a set, prescribed, or customary order or method of doing something.
- a set order of words, as for use in religious ritual or in a legal document: a form for initiating new members.
- a document with blank spaces to be filled in with particulars before it is executed: a tax form.
- a typical document to be used as a guide in framing others for like cases: a form for a deed.
- a conventional method of procedure or behavior: society's forms.
- a formality or ceremony, often with implication of absence of real meaning: to go through the outward forms of a religious wedding.
- procedure according to a set order or method.
- conformity to the usages of society;
ceremony: the elaborate forms prevalent in thecourts of renaissance kings.
- procedure or conduct, as judged by social standards: Such behavior is very bad form. Good form demands that we go.
- manner or method of performing something;
technique: The violin soloist displayed tremendous form.
- physical condition or fitness, as for performing: a tennis player in peak form.
- a word, part of a word, or group of words forming a construction that recurs in various contexts in a language with relatively constant meaning. Cf. linguistic form.
- a particular shape of such a form that occurs in more than one shape. In I'm, 'm is a form of am.
- a word with a particular inflectional ending or other modification. Goes is a form of go.
- [Ling.]the shape or pattern of a word or other construction (distinguished from substance).
- [Building Trades.]temporary boarding or sheeting of plywood or metal for giving a desired shape to poured concrete, rammed earth, etc.
- a grade or class of pupils in a British secondary school or in certain U.S. private schools: boys in the fourth form.
- [Brit.]a bench or long seat.
- Also,[Brit.,] forme. [Print.]an assemblage of types, leads, etc., secured in a chase to print from.
- to construct or frame.
- to make or produce.
- to serve to make up;
constitute: The remaining members will form the program committee.
- to place in order;
- to frame (ideas, opinions, etc.) in the mind.
- to contract or develop (habits, friendships, etc.).
- to give form or shape to;
- to give a particular form or shape to;
fashion in a particular manner: Form the dough into squares.
- to mold or develop by discipline or instructions: The sergeant's job was to form boys into men.
- to make (a derivation) by some grammatical change: The suffix "-ly'' forms adverbs from adjectives.
- to have (a grammatical feature) represented in a particular shape: English forms plurals in "-s''.
- [Mil.]to draw up in lines or in formation.
- to take or assume form.
- to be formed or produced: Ice began to form on the window.
- to take a particular form or arrangement: The ice formed in patches across the window.
Hello there, this post is about Wonderful Home Depot W2 #3 Print W2 Form. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 518 x 683. It's file size is just 100 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Home Depot W2.
The restroom is usually smaller, in comparison with other rooms inside your home. Additionally they tend to have numerous aspects, therefore Home Depot W2 can be very complex. The distinction between a superb job plus a negative job that requires to become repainted depends mainly on the coloring of the color selected for the job. The colors used affect how a area is believed.
Applying black colors makes the room look deeper. Vivid colors ensure it is appear greater, and jazz up the area. The amount of moisture while in the toilet is a lot more than in other locations. Here is the main reason why color is eliminated in bathrooms that are properly decorated. It should penetrate deeply enough to relax the painted area. This depends upon paint used's quality as well as artwork techniques.
When Home Depot W2 that are susceptible to form and form, there are numerous color accessible that contain mildew ides. However, often, color made designed for the restroom is satisfactory. Make certain the area around wall or the ceiling that is often covered by the gear must be tightly closed so as not to remove.