Coachcoach (kōch),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, horse-drawn, four-wheeled carriage, usually enclosed.
- a public motorbus.
- See day coach.
- Also called air coach. a class of airline travel providing less luxurious accommodations than first class at a lower fare.
- a person who trains an athlete or a team of athletes: a football coach.
- a private tutor who prepares a student for an examination.
- a person who instructs an actor or singer.
- [Baseball.]a playing or nonplaying member of the team at bat who is stationed in the box outside first or third base to signal instructions to and advise base runners and batters.
- an after cabin in a sailing ship, located beneath the poop deck, for use esp. by the commander of the ship.
- a type of inexpensive automobile with a boxlike, usually two-door, body manufactured in the 1920s.
- See mobile home.
- to give instruction or advice to in the capacity of a coach;
instruct: She has coached the present tennis champion.
- to act as a coach.
- to go by or in a coach.
- by coach or in coach-class accommodations: We flew coach from Denver to New York.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Dinerdin•er (dī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dines.
- a railroad dining car.
- a restaurant built like such a car.
- a small, informal, and usually inexpensive restaurant.
Hello , this post is about Coach House Diner #2 Slide; Slide; Slide; Slide .. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 4455 x 2977. This attachment's file size is only 665 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Coach House Diner.
Gardening is an enjoyable activity to relax. Howto select Coach House Diner #2 Slide; Slide; Slide; Slide . turned among the significant facets of garden. Furthermore, there are colors and several kinds of pot offered making the choice method could be more exciting and baffling. Thus, before selecting a pot that is appropriate to get a variety of plants in the home, be sure that you've observed the following guidelines.
It may perhaps produce the beginnings to rot because the pot's underside may clog and damp. Furthermore, notice additionally the area you will use to put the container. If that is unlikely to be confined, in order to save room, you can look at to use a hanging container.
More than just a place box, to plant may also offer as decoration. Selection of the appropriate pot may enhance one's home's elegance. However, if the pan you choose's size is too big, a lot of nutrients that WOn't be reached by the sources, so there'll infact take vain.