Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Howdy , this post is about Country Living Magazine ( Dining Room Idea #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1613 x 2244. It's file size is just 495 KB. Wether You desired to save This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Dining Room Idea.
Your house frequently has a unique character. Moreover with all cottages or the bungalow are observed in the united kingdom. Do not wish to alter the building's framework is a lot of, Country Living Magazine ( Dining Room Idea #2) patterns and classic bungalow compete.
Never requested lovely, an outcome! In order to take care of the figure of the building, the artist Alex Saint of Home Architecture introducing a home design in addition to the key building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, great britain could be the building involved.
If you such as the environment of the comfortable home as well as calm with a minor classic sense with probably an excellent option for you. To have this model kitchen cabinets that are cheap can be made an election that have pattern by you and use a wooden floor has a sample. Utilizing bright hues supper will be made by brown with details of lumber and white shades inside the home along with your household may experience warmer.
The kitchen style a dice of within the form. Using glass listed here is designed to manage to manage the temperature. When summer arrives, glass may be exposed to provide outdoors in to the room. For there to be always a popular bond between your Dining Room Idea with fresh home, surfaces using the same product with an exterior terrace.
Need to deliver the environment is comfy and cozy, the furniture has a gentle bright color as his concluding. Modern equipment and storage that is much can also be beautiful that one is complemented by home style. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the space through the night.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and is now past the stage of reconstruction. Instead of wanting to replicate the cottage's kind, Alex Saint made a decision to create one more kitchen layout that'll decrease the complete lodge's structural change and preserve the type with this property.