ConwayCon•way (kon′wā),USA pronunciation n.
- Thomas, 1735–1800?, Irish soldier of fortune in America and India.
- a city in central Arkansas. 20,375.
- a town in E South Carolina. 10,240.
- a male given name.
Cahillca•hill (kä′hil, kā′-),USA pronunciation n. [Angling.]
- an artificial fly having a quill body, golden tag, tan-spotted wings and tail, and gray hackle.
Funeralfu•ner•al (fyo̅o̅′nər əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the ceremonies for a dead person prior to burial or cremation;
- a funeral procession.
- be someone's funeral, [Informal.]to have unpleasant consequences for someone: If you don't finish the work on time, it will be your funeral!
- of or pertaining to a funeral: funeral services; funeral expenses.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Hello guys, this post is about Conway Cahill Brodeur Funeral Home #2 Heather Mooskian. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2307 x 1723. This post's file size is only 505 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Conway Cahill Brodeur Funeral Home.
Conway Cahill Brodeur Funeral Home #2 Heather Mooskian is one of the most popular ingredients and are often-used for that flooring as well as the Stone can be a volcanic rock shaped by temperature and tension and so are available in different hues like dark colors, light grey and green along with other colors, Now because of the longevity and toughness, jewel granite ceramic sort usually used for home floors, surfaces and floor resources and also developing a livingroom.
Ofcourse you understand lots of these kinds of marble and possesses become a new pattern on the planet of house and of course you're confused in choosing a style, in setting up a home, you must think about the proper color for your walls of the home. Though it isn't rare to also provide a natural colour such as white colour to paint the walls of the house, color dull house often picked since the bottom color is principal.