County House Village Apartments have 5 attachments including Image Of Irmo Village Apartments, Countryview Village County Rd 1094, Oxford, MS 38655, USA, Lovely County House Village Apartments #3 Apartments.com, Apartments.com, County House Village Apartments #5 Residential Building. Following are the pictures:
County House Village Apartments was uploaded on July 25, 2018 at 12:41 pm. It is published on the Home category. County House Village Apartments is tagged with County House Village Apartments, Village, Apartments, County, House..
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
This stand comes with natural or metallic shade including dreary, black or bright. Seats are utilized also straightforward and not too much using the number of 3 chairs. This stand is just used for speaking and eating alone because the measurement isn't too large. Materials used glass or ie steel.
Tabletops also broader so that it may be used to place fruits items for example spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be trim with a rounded or rectangular legs are modest and slim so as to steer clear of the impression of tightness in the home.
The County House Village Apartments suitable for natural kind of home space. This natural stand has a square-shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to make a more natural impression. This stand combines natural colors like white and brown.