MediterraneanMed•i•ter•ra•ne•an (med′i tə rā′nē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- See Mediterranean Sea.
- a person whose physical characteristics are considered typical of the peoples native to or inhabiting the Mediterranean area.
- the, the islands and countries of the Mediterranean Sea collectively.
- pertaining to, situated on or near, or dwelling about the Mediterranean Sea.
- pertaining to or characteristic of the peoples native to the lands along or near the Mediterranean Sea.
- surrounded or nearly surrounded by land.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello there, this attachment is about Mediterranean Living Room Design Ideas #1 Mediterranean-Style-Interiors-Living-Room-. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 750 x 555. It's file size is only 77 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Mediterranean Living Room Design Ideas.
You are able to choose furniture that you will deploy while in the master bedroom but make everything that is sure is vital and can not produce the feel of crowded inside. As you may coordinate the hues, be sure you select that may blend in nicely together with the coloring colors selected on roofs and the surfaces.
Screen maintenance purposes occur in types that are broad at home improvement stores, so the best that will be rewarded using the complete atmosphere of the Mediterranean Living Room Design Ideas #1 Mediterranean-Style-Interiors-Living-Room- can be chosen by you.
Here is the component that ends the feel in the room. Curtain your screen with an additional or layer sort of window care program in this technique as you are able to start and close it anytime, it'll supply you with the privacy you need, and all without reducing the aesthetic part.
Along with furniture, small things such as other knickknacks, designs, lights, as well as keepsakes should be picked properly. They need to operate well together with the entire design of the Mediterranean Living Room Design Ideas #1 Mediterranean-Style-Interiors-Living-Room- and can not produce chaos.