Meditationmed•i•ta•tion (med′i tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of meditating.
- continued or extended thought;
- See transcendental meditation.
- devout religious contemplation or spiritual introspection.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Yogayo•ga (yō′gə),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.)
- a school of Hindu philosophy advocating and prescribing a course of physical and mental disciplines for attaining liberation from the material world and union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
- any of the methods or disciplines prescribed, esp. a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind, tranquillity, etc.
- union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
Pillowspil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hello guys, this picture is about Meditation And Yoga Pillows (charming Buddhist Meditation Mat #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1056 x 1056. This image's file size is only 146 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Buddhist Meditation Mat.
The Buddhist Meditation Mat is the main furniture in a bedroom, which served ascertain the spotlight house. The wall behind the bed, where the top is often put by us, is actually an aside substantial potential to become resulted in a stylish aspect. Oneway is by the addition of a variation to process them about the bed's head or the tendency is called the headboard.
Create a headboard itself results are not good with headboard distributed in outlets. It is possible to communicate imagination and become ready to adjust the headboard together with the feel of your area by rendering it yourself. Below are a few tips.
Bring Surfaces As Headboard: For those who possess a tiny room room, the concept is extremely suitable for you. You can get a new sense towards the room but didn't occur by drawing room wall. Wallpaper With Frame: Maybe design wallpaper also packed if applied to the entire wall of the room, you need to use it as a wallpaper headboard. You just stick picture on some surfaces and present the wooden frame to the foot of the color as being a buffer.
Buddhist Meditation Mat is one of the attractive elements for your bedroom. the bedrooms in many cases are atmosphere, although their headboard in your sleep could make conditions more comfortable -headboard is very costly. That you do not must worry, as there are lots of methods to produce you may DIY and a headboard own charge is not expensive.