Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Musicmu•sic (myo̅o̅′zik),USA pronunciation n.
- an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
- the tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both.
- musical work or compositions for singing or playing.
- the written or printed score of a musical composition.
- such scores collectively.
- any sweet, pleasing, or harmonious sounds or sound: the music of the waves.
- appreciation of or responsiveness to musical sounds or harmonies: Music was in his very soul.
- [Fox Hunting.]the cry of the hounds.
- face the music, to meet, take, or accept the consequences of one's mistakes, actions, etc.: He's squandered his money and now he's got to face the music.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
ColumbiaCo•lum•bi•a (kə lum′bē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in SW Canada and the NW United States, flowing S and W from SE British Columbia through Washington along the boundary between Washington and Oregon and into the Pacific. 1214 mi. (1955 km) long.
- a city in and the capital of South Carolina, in the central part. 99,296.
- a city in central Missouri. 62,061.
- a city in central Maryland. 52,518.
- a city in central Tennessee. 25,767.
- a city in SE Pennsylvania. 10,466.
- [Literary.]the United States of America.
- one of an American breed of large sheep, developed by crossbreeding the Lincoln and Rambouillet, noted for its good market lambs and heavy fleece of medium length.
- (italics) [U.S. Aerospace.]the first space shuttle to orbit and return to earth.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Canterbury Vintage Music Or Magazine Rack, Signed Columbia . (good Columbia Rack #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2268 x 1512. This picture's file size is just 437 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Columbia Rack.
When combined with the proper feature shades like shades-of gold, lightblue green Canterbury Vintage Music Or Magazine Rack, Signed Columbia . (good Columbia Rack #6) could be great shades for your bedroom. Gleaming extras tranquil and will make your place more beautiful. It's the use of yellow colour was spoton, not too bright but comforting and is the very best coloring for that bedroom.
Selecting a color scheme that you make you experience not most uncomfortable and like will be the thing that is most significant that you should contemplate. Do not forget to make sure that whatsoever shade combination you choose should match every detail in your room.
This color is so combinations properly with all the color taste and extras found in this bedroom hopefully bedroom design with color choices above will help you examine your own house over a color palette that's most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are properly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate coloring.