Smithsmith (smith),USA pronunciation n.
- a worker in metal.
- a blacksmith.
- to forge on an anvil;
form by heating and pounding: to smith armor.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hi guys, this post is about Surya B. Smith Charcoal 8 Ft. X 11 Ft. Area Rug (lovely B Smith Rugs #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 970 x 970. It's file size is just 192 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: B Smith Rugs.
The home typically has its figure. Also using the cottage are observed in the united kingdom. Don't need to adjust the composition of the building is an excessive amount of, Surya B. Smith Charcoal 8 Ft. X 11 Ft. Area Rug (lovely B Smith Rugs #6) types contend with standard bungalow.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. In the place of wanting to copy the style of the cottage, Alex Saint chose to assemble an additional home style that sustain the character of the residence and will decrease the structural change of the whole hotel.
Never questioned an effect, gorgeous! To be able to maintain the personality of a building, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure adding a home layout independent of the key building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the UK is the building involved.