5 attachments of Jungle Jill Nursery Bedding GFI Style Switch Plates Elephant And Zebra Fan Pulls Night Light ( Jungle Jill Rug #4)
Junglejun•gle ( jung′gəl),USA pronunciation n.
- a wild land overgrown with dense vegetation, often nearly impenetrable, esp. tropical vegetation or a tropical rain forest.
- a tract of such land.
- a wilderness of dense overgrowth;
a piece of swampy, thickset forestland.
- any confused mass or agglomeration of objects;
jumble: a jungle of wrecked automobiles.
- something that baffles or perplexes;
maze: a jungle of legal double-talk.
- a scene of violence and struggle for survival: The neglected prison was a jungle for its inmates.
- a place or situation of ruthless competition: the advertising jungle.
- [Slang.]a hobo camp.jun′gled, adj.
Jilljill ( jil),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.) [Slang.]
- a girl or young woman.
- a sweetheart.
Nurserynurs•er•y (nûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- a room or place set apart for young children.
- a nursery school or day nursery.
- a place where young trees or other plants are raised for transplanting, for sale, or for experimental study.
- any place in which something is bred, nourished, or fostered: The art institute has been the nursery of much great painting.
- any situation, condition, circumstance, practice, etc., serving to breed or foster something: Slums are nurseries for young criminals.
Beddingbed•ding (bed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- blankets, sheets, etc., used on a bed;
- bedclothes together with a matress.
straw, etc., as a bed for animals.
- a foundation or bottom layer.
- a thin layer of putty laid in the rabbet of a window frame or muntin to give a pane of glass an even backing.
- arrangement of sedimentary rocks in strata.
- [Hort.]of or pertaining to a plant esp. suited to or prepared for planting in an open-air bed for ornamental displays: bedding hyacinths; bedding begonias.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Switchswitch (swich),USA pronunciation n.
- a slender, flexible shoot, rod, etc., used esp. in whipping or disciplining.
- an act of whipping or beating with or as with such an object;
a stroke, lash, or whisking movement.
- a slender growing shoot, as of a plant.
- a hairpiece consisting of a bunch or tress of long hair or some substitute, fastened together at one end and worn by women to supplement their own hair.
- a device for turning on or off or directing an electric current or for making or breaking a circuit.
- a track structure for diverting moving trains or rolling stock from one track to another, commonly consisting of a pair of movable rails.
- a turning, shifting, or changing: a switch of votes to another candidate.
- [Bridge.]a change to a suit other than the one played or bid previously.
- [Basketball.]a maneuver in which two teammates on defense shift assignments so that each guards the opponent usually guarded by the other.
- a tuft of hair at the end of the tail of some animals, as of the cow or lion.
- asleep at the switch, [Informal.]failing to perform one's duty, missing an opportunity, etc., because of negligence or inattention: He lost the contract because he was asleep at the switch.
- to whip or beat with a switch or the like;
lash: He switched the boy with a cane.
- to move, swing, or whisk (a cane, a fishing line, etc.) with a swift, lashing stroke.
- to shift or exchange: The two girls switched their lunch boxes.
- to turn, shift, or divert: to switch conversation from a painful subject.
- to connect, disconnect, or redirect (an electric circuit or the device it serves) by operating a switch (often fol. by off or on): I switched on a light.
- to move or transfer (a train, car, etc.) from one set of tracks to another.
- to drop or add (cars) or to make up (a train).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to shift rapidly from one camera to another in order to change camera angles or shots.
- to strike with or as with a switch.
- to change direction or course;
turn, shift, or change.
- to exchange or replace something with another: He used to smoke this brand of cigarettes, but he switched.
- to move or sway back and forth, as a cat's tail.
- to be shifted, turned, etc., by means of a switch.
- [Basketball.]to execute a switch.
- [Bridge.]to lead a card of a suit different from the suit just led by oneself or one's partner.
Platesplate1 (plāt),USA pronunciation n., v., plat•ed, plat•ing.
- a shallow, usually circular dish, often of earthenware or porcelain, from which food is eaten.
- the contents of such a dish;
- an entire course of a meal served on such a dish: I had the vegetable plate for lunch.
- the food and service for one person, as at a banquet, fund-raising dinner, or the like: The wedding breakfast cost $20 a plate.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., of metal plated with gold or silver.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., made of gold or silver.
- a dish, as of metal or wood, used for collecting offerings, as in a church.
- a thin, flat sheet or piece of metal or other material, esp. of uniform thickness.
- metal in such sheets.
- a flat, polished piece of metal on which something may be or is engraved.
- See license plate.
- a flat or curved sheet of metal, plastic, glass, or similar hard material, on which a picture or text has been engraved, etched, molded, photographically developed, or drawn, that is inked, as in a press, for printing impressions on other surfaces.
- a printed impression from such a piece or from some similar piece, as a woodcut.
- a full-page illustration in a book, esp. an insert on paper different from the text pages.
- a piece of armor made from a thin, flat piece or several such pieces of tough material, esp. wrought iron or steel.
- armor composed of thin, flat pieces;
- the part of a denture that conforms to the mouth and contains the teeth.
- the entire denture.
- the plate. See home plate.
- rubber1 (def. 14).
- See plate glass.
- a sheet of glass, metal, etc., coated with a sensitized emulsion, used for taking a photograph.
- a platelike part, structure, or organ.
- a thin piece or cut of beef from the lower end of the ribs. See diag. under beef.
- See crustal plate.
- one of the interior elements of a vacuum tube, toward which electrons are attracted by virtue of its positive charge;
anode. Abbr.: P
- [Carpentry.]any of various horizontal timbers or boards laid flat across the heads of studding, upon floors, etc., to support joists, rafters, or studs at or near their ends.
- a gold or silver cup or the like awarded as the prize in a horse race or some other contest.
- a horse race or some other contest for such a prize.
- a rounded argent.
- have on one's plate, [Informal.]to have as an immediate task, obligation, or prospect: I had too much on my plate already to take on another task.
- to coat (metal) with a thin film of gold, silver, nickel, etc., by mechanical or chemical means.
- to cover or overlay with metal plates for protection.
- to forge (a bloom or the like) into a broad piece.
- to hammer (cutlery) gently to produce an even surface.
- to make a stereotype or electrotype plate from (type).
- [Papermaking.]to give a high gloss to (paper), as on supercalendered paper.
Elephantel•e•phant (el′ə fənt),USA pronunciation n., pl. -phants, (esp. collectively) -phant for 1.
- either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana(African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus(Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africanais threatened;
E. maximus is endangered.
- a representation of this animal, used in the U.S. since 1874 as the emblem of the Republican party.
- See white elephant.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 23 × 28 in. (58 × 71 cm). Cf. double elephant.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Pullspull (pŏŏl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position: to pull a sled up a hill.
- to draw or tug at with force.
- to rend or tear: to pull a cloth to pieces.
- to draw or pluck away from a place of growth, attachment, etc.: to pull a tooth; to pull weeds.
- to strip of feathers, hair, etc., as a bird or hide.
- to draw out (as a knife or gun) for ready use (usually fol. by on): Do you know what to do when someone pulls a knife on you?
- to perform successfully (often fol. by off): They pulled a spectacular coup.
- to carry out (esp. something deceitful or illegal): Police believe the men pulled all three robberies. What kind of trick did she pull this time?
- to put on or affect: He pulled a long face when I reprimanded him.
- to withdraw or remove: to pull an ineffective pitcher.
- to attract or win: to pull many votes in the industrial areas.
- to bring (a horse) to a stand by pulling on the reins.
- to take (an impression or proof ) from type, a cut or plate, etc.: to pull a print.
- to be provided with or rowed with (a certain number of oars): This boat pulls 12 oars.
- to propel by rowing, as a boat.
- to strain (a muscle, ligament, or tendon).
- to be assigned (a specific task or duty): I pulled guard duty our first night in port.
- to hold in or check (a racehorse), esp. so as to prevent from winning.
- to hit (a ball) so that it travels in a direction opposite to the side from which it was struck, as when a right-handed batter hits into left field.
- to exert a drawing, tugging, or hauling force (often fol. by at).
- to inhale through a pipe, cigarette, etc.
- to become or come as specified, by being pulled: This rope will pull.
- to row.
- to proceed by rowing.
- (of an advertisement)
- to have effectiveness, as specified: The ad pulled badly.
- to be effective: That spot announcement really pulled!
- pull apart, to analyze critically, esp. to point out errors: The professor proceeded to pull the student's paper apart.
- pull away:
- to move or draw back or away;
- to free oneself with force: He tried to pull away from his opponent's powerful grip.
- to move or start to move ahead: The car pulled away into traffic.The faster runners began to pull away from the others.
- pull down:
- to draw downward: to pull a shade down.
- to demolish;
- to lower;
- to receive as a salary;
earn: It wasn't long before he was pulling down more than fifty thousand a year.
- pull for, to support actively;
encourage: They were pulling for the Republican candidate.
- pull in:
- to reach a place;
arrive: The train pulled in early.
- to tighten;
curb: to pull in the reins.
- to arrest (someone): The police pulled her in for questioning.
- pull off, [Informal.]to perform successfully, esp. something requiring courage, daring, or shrewdness: We'll be rich if we can pull the deal off.
- pull oneself together, to recover one's self-control;
regain command of one's emotions: It was only a minor accident, but the driver couldn't seem to pull himself together.
- pull out:
- to leave;
depart: The ship pulled out of the harbor.
- to abandon abruptly: to pull out of an agreement.
- pull over, to direct one's automobile or other vehicle to the curb;
move out of a line of traffic: The police officer told the driver to pull over.
- pull someone's leg, See leg (def. 21).
- pull the plug. See plug (def. 20).
- pull through, to come safely through (a crisis, illness, etc.);
survive: The patient eventually pulled through after having had a close brush with death.
- pull up:
- to bring or come to a halt.
- to bring or draw closer.
- to root up;
pull out: She pulled up all the crab grass in the lawn.
- the act of pulling or drawing.
- force used in pulling;
- a drawing in of smoke or a liquid through the mouth: He took a long, thoughtful pull on his pipe; I took a pull from the scout's canteen.
- influence, as with persons able to grant favors.
- a part or thing to be pulled;
a handle or the like: to replace the pulls on a chest of drawers.
- a spell, or turn, at rowing.
- a stroke of an oar.
- [Informal.]a pulled muscle: He missed a week's work with a groin pull.
- a pulling of the ball, as in baseball or golf.
- the ability to attract;
- an advantage over another or others.
Nightnight (nīt),USA pronunciation n.
- the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise.
- the beginning of this period;
- the darkness of night;
- a condition or time of obscurity, ignorance, sinfulness, misfortune, etc.: the long night of European history known as the Dark Ages.
- (sometimes cap.) an evening used or set aside for a particular event, celebration, or other special purpose: a night on the town; poker night; New Year's Night.
- night and day, unceasingly;
continually: She worked night and day until the job was done.
- of or pertaining to night: the night hours.
- occurring, appearing, or seen at night: a night raid; a night bloomer.
- used or designed to be used at night: to take a night coach; the night entrance.
- working at night: night nurse; the night shift.
- active at night: the night feeders of the jungle.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Howdy , this attachment is about Jungle Jill Nursery Bedding GFI Style Switch Plates Elephant And Zebra Fan Pulls Night Light ( Jungle Jill Rug #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 604 x 1020. This blog post's file size is only 150 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Jungle Jill Rug.
Jungle Jill Rug is among the most widely used ingredients and so are often used for your flooring and the Granite can be a volcanic rock formed by temperature and tension and so are obtainable in numerous tones like dim shades, light grey and red and other colors, Now due to the toughness and longevity, rock granite ceramic variety typically used for home surfaces, surfaces and flooring supplies and also developing a family area.
Ofcourse you realize a great deal of these kind of stone and possesses become a fresh pattern in the world of property not to mention you're perplexed in picking a style, in setting-up a home, you should look at the appropriate color for the surfaces of the home. Colour grey house generally selected as the base colour is predominant, although it isn't unusual to likewise have a basic coloring for example white colour to paint the surfaces of your home.