Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.ar′e•al, adj.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Hi there, this photo is about Nourison 3000 Aqua Area Rug 12 X 15 Free Today (exceptional 15 X 20 Area Rugs #9). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 588 x 588. It's file size is only 87 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: 15 X 20 Area Rugs.
Nourison 3000 Aqua Area Rug 12 X 15 Free Today (exceptional 15 X 20 Area Rugs #9) design has turned into a preferred design of many people with their household. The style is stylish, contemporary and simple glance has fascinated lots of people to utilize for their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is modern gorgeous? The furniture is made for modern design style comes with a characteristic that was intriguing.
Now with modern contemporary interior planning, room is manufactured open and vibrant with sun light within the area. So that light can be replicated round the area inside your home, pick white floor content. Also employ glass rather than huge windows wall content and skylights to create in sun light up to possible in house.
The style model furnishings supply the feeling of simple and sunshine inside the remaining appearance of the area. the use of an straight line can obtains this touse white coloring so satisfied clear and lighting. Another product utilized is glass substance which is translucent and reflective to give the effect of a more contemporary.