Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Pricesprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Howdy folks, this post is about Antique Tabriz Rug Prices #2 Nazmiyal. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1180 x 1595. This image's file size is only 799 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Antique Tabriz Rug Prices.
The home generally has a unique persona. Similarly with cottages or the bungalow are located in the united kingdom. Don't wish to modify the building's framework is toomuch, Antique Tabriz Rug Prices #2 Nazmiyal types contend with traditional bungalow.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is currently past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to imitate the style of the pad, Alex Saint chose to develop one more home style that can lessen the structural change of the complete hotel and protect the smoothness of the house.
Never requested a result, gorgeous! As a way to keep up with the identity of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex St Structure incorporating a home style apart from the main building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the united kingdom could be the building involved.