NBME Case Files Pathology (LANGE) Test Prep & Sample Review Quizzes For MCAT, NBME . (superior Nbme Shelf Exams Good Ideas #3) Pictures Gallery
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Hi folks, this photo is about NBME Case Files Pathology (LANGE) Test Prep & Sample Review Quizzes For MCAT, NBME . (superior Nbme Shelf Exams Good Ideas #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 583 x 777. This post's file size is only 56 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Nbme Shelf Exams.
The Nbme Shelf Exams is not segregated from the house ang yard design that was stunning. Enhance the yard beyond casting vegetable you understand! Yard decor also contains design a space in the playground to get a selection of function's middle, of the bungalow yard. We begin to see the patterns. Possess a cottage in the backyard will be nice.
For motivation homemade unique backyard is visible while in the chair's former yard decor. Increase the log-cabin or possibly a household, usually takes place in the topic of the nation. Keeping with the different areas of candor and character and freshness, a log lodge must provide serenity and tranquility. Many accommodations firewood situated in the zone or hamlet nations.
Several things can be done there, using the family, going for a bust while savoring the morning oxygen and inexperienced areas, to only relax having a stroll around the hotel we can do. The NBME Case Files Pathology (LANGE) Test Prep & Sample Review Quizzes For MCAT, NBME . (superior Nbme Shelf Exams Good Ideas #3) may be made with brick or lumber. It may be built on the floor or on top of the pine. Generally, the cottage yard features a size that is small.