TaylorTay•lor (tā′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- A(lan) J(ohn) P(ercivale), 1906–90, English historian.Bay•ard (bī′ərd, bā′-),USA pronunciation (James Bayard), 1825–78, U.S. poet, novelist, and travel writer.
- Brook, 1685–1731, English mathematician.
- Cecil (Percival), born 1933, U.S. jazz pianist and composer.
- David Watson, 1864–1940, U.S. naval architect.
- Edward, 1644?–1729, American physician, clergyman, and poet; born in England.
- Edward Thompson ("Father Taylor''), 1793–1871, U.S. Methodist clergyman.
- Frederick Winslow, 1856–1915, U.S. industrial engineer.
- Jeremy, 1613–67, English prelate and theological writer.
- John W., 1784–1854, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1820–21, 1825–27.
- (Joseph) Deems, 1885–1966, U.S. composer, music critic, and author.
- Maxwell (Davenport), 1901–87, U.S. army general and diplomat: chief of staff 1955–59;
chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff 1962–64.
- Myron Charles, 1874–1959, U.S. lawyer, industrialist, and diplomat.Paul (Bel•ville) (bel′vil),USA pronunciation born 1930, U.S. dancer and choreographer. Peter (Hills•man) (hilz′mən),USA pronunciation 1917–94, U.S. short-story writer, novelist, and playwright.
- Robert Lewis, born 1912, U.S. biographer, humorist, and newspaperman.
- Tom, 1817–80, English playwright and editor.
- Zachary ("Old Rough and Ready''), 1784–1850, 12th president of the U.S. 1849–50: major general during the Mexican War and commander of the army of the Rio Grande 1846.
- a city in SE Michigan. 77,568.
- a town in central Texas. 10,619.
- a male or female given name.
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Hello , this post is about Taylor Guitars Bar Stool, Brown (delightful Marshall Guitar Stool #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1164 x 1164. It's file size is only 96 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Marshall Guitar Stool.
Everybody knows that shade is one to make an attractive room design, of the most important facets. Coloring is a vital part for decorating remodeling or creating types, consequently selecting the most appropriate colors have to be carefully considered.
Along with may press impact on understanding feeling and conversation as stated in the earlier post. Therefore, you must spend special interest in selecting the most appropriate colour on your family rooms.
The sack is an area where we relax, a refuge where we sleep once we are sick, or simply when we are tired, tired of the everyday program. The bed room could be the position wherever we wanted to be alone, examine a popular novel or simply remain muted. Rooms has to be a location that can create us feel relaxed.