Doesdoes1 (dōz),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of doe.
does2 (duz),USA pronunciation v.
- a 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of do 1.
Fiberfi•ber (fī′bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] fibre. fi′ber•less, adj.
- a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
- a slender filament: a fiber of platinum.
- filaments collectively.
- matter or material composed of filaments: a plastic fiber.
- something resembling a filament.
- an essential character, quality, or strength: people of strong moral fiber.
- filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other parts of plants, used for industrial purposes.
- a slender, threadlike root of a plant.
- a slender, tapered cell which, with like cells, serves to strengthen tissue.
- a slender, threadlike element or cell, as of nerve, muscle, or connective tissue.
- Also called bulk, dietary fiber, roughage.
- the structural part of plants and plant products that consists of carbohydrates, as cellulose and pectin, that are wholly or partially indigestible and when eaten stimulate peristalsis in the intestine.
- food containing a high amount of such carbohydrates, as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- See vulcanized fiber.
- See optical fiber.
Helphelp (help),USA pronunciation v.t.,
- to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need;
contribute strength or means to;
render assistance to;
cooperate effectively with;
assist: He planned to help me with my work. Let me help you with those packages.
- to save;
succor: Help me, I'm falling!
- to make easier or less difficult;
facilitate: The exercise of restraint is certain to help the achievement of peace.
- to be useful or profitable to: Her quick mind helped her career.
- to refrain from;
avoid (usually prec. by can or cannot): He can't help doing it.
- to relieve or break the uniformity of: Small patches of bright color can help an otherwise dull interior.
- to relieve (someone) in need, sickness, pain, or distress.
- to remedy, stop, or prevent: Nothing will help my headache.
- to serve food to at table (usually fol. by to): Help her to salad.
- to serve or wait on (a customer), as in a store.
- to give aid;
be of service or advantage: Every little bit helps.
- cannot or can't help but, to be unable to refrain from or avoid;
be obliged to: Still, you can't help but admire her.
- help oneself to:
- to serve oneself;
take a portion of: Help yourself to the cake.
- to take or use without asking permission;
appropriate: They helped themselves to the farmer's apples. Help yourself to any of the books we're giving away.
- help out, to assist in an effort;
be of aid to: Her relatives helped out when she became ill.
- so help me, (used as a mild form of the oath "so help me God'') I am speaking the truth;
on my honor: That's exactly what happened, so help me.
- the act of helping;
aid or assistance;
relief or succor.
- a person or thing that helps: She certainly is a help in an emergency.
- a hired helper;
- a body of such helpers.
- a domestic servant or a farm laborer.
- means of remedying, stopping, or preventing: The thing is done, and there is no help for it now.
- [Older Use.]helping (def. 2).
- (used as an exclamation to call for assistance or to attract attention.)
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Ideai•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hello there, this post is about Does Fiber Help With Loose Stools Idea #8 Causes Of Diarrhea. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 963 x 579. This blog post's file size is only 69 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Does Fiber Help With Loose Stools.
Does Fiber Help With Loose Stools Idea #8 Causes Of Diarrhea is one of many hottest components and therefore are often-used for the floor and also the Granite is also a volcanic rock established by heat and strain and are obtainable in numerous hues like dim shades, light grey and red and also other colors, Currently due to the longevity and durability, rock granite ceramic sort typically employed for home surfaces, walls and flooring materials and in addition developing a family room.
Of course you realize lots of these types of marble and contains become a brand new craze in the world of house and of course you are baffled in choosing a layout, in setting-up a home, you need to consider the proper shade for the surfaces of one's home. Even though it is not rare to even have a neutral colour for example white colour to paint the walls of your home, coloring dreary house often selected because the starting color is dominant.
The vivid hues are designed here is not-so striking brilliant shade, as Does Fiber Help With Loose Stools Idea #8 Causes Of Diarrhea with striking colors' color combination may truly generate the perception desperate. Select shades which might be soft or soft although brilliant. Like, light blue, turf green, red, yet others. Even though combination with different shades which can be better or prohibited, but you must pick the correct blend.
But gray is a natural color that tends yet easy to match with other hues more comparison. So the selected coloring Does Fiber Help With Loose Stools is suitable for people who want to use natural shades like white. You must consider these ideas and factors in selecting color combinations to get the combo right coloring shade. Choose a shade to paint the walls a vivid colour combinations of dull.